Re: Photo sites

trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@yahoo.com> writes:

> I'm trying to develop a page of photo site links for my students so that they can really get a broader exposure to some of the art that is out there.  I do have to put one restriction however, I live in a Muslim country and any site that has a lot of nude subjects could cost me my job (unfortunate, because there really is some beautiful work out there).  I was hoping that y'all would be able to provide a few favorite links you think would be suitable, in addition to your own galleries as well.

There are a few links on my photo page:
http://imaginatorium.org/stuff/photo.htm

(Near the bottom. Some will be instantly recognisable to PF folks,
others not; in any event, I expect you can get from this page to any
photo page on the web in not more than about 20 links.)

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at:
http://imaginatorium.org/shop/