Re: PF Galleries on 11/15/03

At 11:50 AM -0500 11/15/03, WRGill@aol.com wrote:
Hi there, are all your submissions from students? Some seem to appear very professional. WRGill

Seems you've been not paying attention - to put it bluntly. Please go back and read your welcoming statement.

It says no html, and for three weeks we got html from you and discussions about how to get rid of it.

Then we got a series of queries about how to view the gallery we were discussing, when you get the same announcement we all do every Saturday that gives a link to the gallery page.

Then you wanted to know how to submit and we had to point out to you that the instructions are on the gallery page, the link of which shows up in your mailbox every Saturday (see above).

And now you are beginning to notice that somehow it seems we're not all students....

Seems you've been not paying attention - to put it bluntly. Please go back and read your welcoming statement.

And from now on, when you join a list, save those important welcoming statements. Every one of them has valuable information in them that can conceal from the people on the list that you seem to not be paying attention, a good thing in a subscribe to discussion lists.

finally, it would be nice to know your name. WR is not quite a helpful as William, or Wendy, or Whatever.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com 508-563-6822