Re: Masochistic tungsten freaks

On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 03:00 PM, Achal Pashine wrote:

Dave,
Thanks for the clarification! You are right that it is light not seen by dim
modeling lamps; but, do you think that it is a going to be a big component
in final exposure?
thanks,
achal

Not really, but since most of my work is now done with digital cameras, I have that instant
gratification thing and can see what's what. Better than all that Polaroid I used to go though.

Cheers,

Dave