Re: ducks!

Don't you dare stop sending your ducks to the gallery! I just looked at
your page (below) and find your photos beautiful! Without them, I for one
would not get to see the birds in their natural settings. I do not live
near a place where they frequent. You take bird pictures the way I do
flowers, LOTS of them. As an artist myself, I can appreciate your
passion. Sorry for being a few days late with my response, but please
don't let bias opinions run you off.

Shyrell
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara