Re: Eclipse photos?

> NEVER shoot moon exposures slower than 1/25th of a second, due to
the
> rotation of the earth, use a spot meter for correct exposures next
time, WR.

Doh.

Surely, like everyone else, it's the field of view that counts, no?

There is a world of difference between photographing the moon through
an 800mm lens (35mm) and using it as a dot in a 24mm landscape.

For the former I'd go no longer than 1/60 through choice.
For the latter several seconds would be fine ...

TPATP