Re: PF Galleries on 11/8/03 -- some errata!

   Dear audience,

Please ignore part of my gallery submission's comments. The second half is taken from my previous
gallery and deliberately and artificially (though artfully! Thanks, Andy!) pasted to the current one.

BTW -- it still describes the situation quite well -- there were lots of swans down on the sea indeed, but I don't know about teh apple-trees ;o)

>The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 08 Nov. 03. Authors
>with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html  include:
>
>               Achal Pashine -
>               Peeter Vissak - The End
>               Christopher Strevens - Skin and Blister
>               Trevor Cunningham - Old Falucca Sail
>               Laurenz Bobke - Small boat on Daling River (China)
>               Mike Spillmann - cambodian lake
>               Jeff Spirer - Alcatraz
>               Dan Mitchell - Winter comes
>               Jimmy Kostiuck -