Re: my new photo site

Alan Zinn <azinn@netbox.com> wrote/replied to:

>The very first
>page should be enough to tell the customer whether to proceed by giving a
>choice - saying, in effect: Go here for pleasure. Or: Go here for business.

That's right, the original webpage that opens should not be flash but
should lead to either Flash intro or the non Flash pages.

>Is the pressure to increase traffic coming from the pop-up ad pushers?
>People in the know or doing a search will find your site. Doing a picture
>search should be painless for a customer or scholar. Can Google searches of
>graphics find pictures "inside" flash-type formats?

The original webpage in non Flash should of course contain all the
metatags and words you need. You can have text blocks that are
invisible too. This searching feature is important to all of us. I'm
not sure about inside Flash but I doubt it.