Re: Top or Bottom? (poster, that is!) WAS Re: Dimming hot lights

Brian van den Broek <bvande@po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote/replied to:

>So, I might be up for further to snip or not to snip talk, but
>perhaps we've wandered a bit.

Well, those top posters are the ones always in a hurry it seems. After
all, they're always giving speed as the reason they top post. Why
would you think they'd have the time to type in a difficult sequence
of keystrokes like <SNIP> Heck they gotta use CAPS too.

This hurrying thing of course is also what causes those big bottom
'not snipped' messages. They just don't have the time to type anything
properly.

Well, the fact is most of those top posted messages don't often have
any content that's important it seems anyway. And coincidentally the
bottom posters by far have the most intelligent and important things
to say.

However, some top posters we do respect and want to bring them over to
our side. We want to read their stuff better :-)