Re: top posting

In a message dated 11/3/03 9:23:11 AM Central Standard Time, elf@cape.com
writes:

<< When you top post you stop conversation and draw attention to yourself. >>

Well, I'm fairly new to this whole forum thing, and who knew it was so
important where you put your message! Wow, I never considered the fact that if I put
my reply on top, it meant that everyone should essentially take note of MY
message and that I think my particular message is so much more important because
of its placement. And here I just thought this was a just a fun debating
session! I guess I should learn the proper etiquette before I dare post! I never
meant to offend anyone by top posting (not that you have been referencing me,
but I know I have been guilty of this "top posting" thing).

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm