Re: Dimming hot lights

> B.  Top posting is a CHOICE and saves time--one needed read
everything
> that's been posted before in a long thread.

And as you so ably demonstrate, it avoids you the 5-second chore of
deleting all the lines of stuff that are no longer relevant.

If you reply below you are MUCH more likely to realise that all the
guff above can be trimmed down in a sympathetic act of concision.

YOU are responsible for bloating one of the most precious resources of
the internet: bandwidth.

Bob

As you say: "one needed (sic) read everything
that's been posted before in a long thread."

Well, we've all received the messages.  If you leave just enough in
for continuity, that's plenty.