Fwd: my new photo site

--- Begin Message ---
Good for you! People tried to get me to change my site too because not
everyone's system can access the buttons. Of course, no one wants to upgrade. They
don't feel they should have to to view one site. We just can't please everyone,
and I don't think we should try! And, to the last comment about not making
the photos better, well, luckily Ami Vitale didn't feel that way. Her photos are
awesome on their own, but her site has gotten so much acclaim not just for
the photos, but for the presentation and the way she used flash. She has gotten
numerous awards for her site which she wouldn't have gotten if she just had
her photos on a simple site. Yes, her photos have also gotten awards, but the
site, itself, received awards because of the way it was done. This, in turn,
brought even more people to her site, including non-photographers because they
were so impressed. So, it's ashame that some of you won't be able to enjoy it
because you don't want to install flash. It's actually YOUR loss!
Finally, about my Romania tour, I will certainly keep you posted. I already
have people signed up for it, and it's not until Oct. 2004. I think it will be
a great tour and wonderful experience! Take care, and keep up the good work!

Leslie Spurlock
<A HREF="http://lesliescottphotography.com/";>Leslie Scott Photography</A>
<A HREF="http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm";>Leslie Scott
Photography and Tours</A>
1-888-381-0854
lscottpht@aol.com

<<
 I've just looked at your website and the photos are great.
 Yes I'm from Romania. I live in Bucharest. I think is great you will be
leading a photography tour here because there are lot of things to be seen and
photograph!
 I would like to ask you something: could keep me informed about this photo
tour you'll be leading? I mean about the time, places and photos (I think the
photos will be on the website).
 Thank you and I hope to hear from you.
 Alex

 P.S. Jesus what stubborn persons here on the list! What is such a big deal
about installing flash player?!! Thank you for your email. I have absolutely no
intention to change my site.

--- End Message ---