gallery reviews and Velvia 100F

I don't usually review the galleries because I can never find fault in
anyone's work, and if I do, I hate to say so. But, I just wanted to say that I think
there are some great images this week. I also noticed that Emily used the new
Velvia 100F, and I just want to know what you think of it, Emily? I am going
to Haiti in a week and a half, and I have thought about trying it out there. I
don't have much time beforehand to test it out, and I don't want to purchase
a lot of it without hearing from other people about what they think of it. I
am doing more photojournalism than artistic photography and will be shooting a
lot of people, specifically child slaves and former child slaves. Any advice
on this film would be great. Thanks!

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com