Re: Hello Again

"PHOTOFORUM LISTSERV OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:

                        To SIGNOFF or UNSUBSCRIBE:

1. In a message addressed to:         LISTSERV@listserver.isc.rit.edu
2. Send the following request:        SIGNOFF PhotoForum

Nothing else. No name, no e-mail, and no signature files. Just that one
line!

You would also send other "command-type" messages to the above address:

       SUB PhotoForum your-name-here (subscribes you to the list)
       SET PhotoForum MAIL DIGEST    (mail in digest mode = index + text)
       SET PhotoForum MAIL POSTPONE  (suspends mail delivery)
       SET PhotoForum MAIL ACK       (reactivates piecemeal mail delivery)
       HELP                          (sends you a HELP file)"

Maris