RE: Gallery stuff (and my small review of gallery)

I took this shot two or three years ago with expired, Fuji Sensia 35mm film in a Minolta X700. Since I didn't have a slide projector or scanner, the 100 or so slides I took that summer sat in a box until I finally got a scanner. I scanned the slide a few months ago but was unhappy with the composition so it sat on the hard drive. Last week I took another look at it and found a crop that gave me a composition I was happy with. I converted it to LAB then greyscale then duotone then RGB.

As for the non-verticals, I noticed that too but there was something else that went wrong when I straightened them so I left them as you see them.

Thanks for commenting and yes, I do love rust. It turns boring steel into 3D pointillism.

Greg Rust Luster Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery