Re: getting glossy prints from the Epson C 80 series inkjet printers

In a message dated 10/28/03 1:37:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, stopbarking@earthlink.net writes:
Hi folks,

I apologize if I am being repetitive I have not seen the entire thread.

The C-80 and C-82 four color inks are optimized for plan and matt
papers. If you want to print glossy
you need to use another system, check out the Epson 300, a new six color
printer, better yet the 1280 which prints
eleven inches wide.

BB
1280 prints 13 inch wide (12.72" with margins)