[no subject]

Rich spoke thusly eh?

>Greg Fraser - Eve

>I can see where you would like this portrait, and the client would
>be ready to fire you.

Well actually she couldn't fire me because she never hired me. However, I did want to give her what she wanted but she turned down yet another shoot so I suppose that's equivelent to firing me.

>You've made what I think is a successful picture, but you failed the person it was made
>of because you didn't give her what she asked for.  That's one of the reasons I don't
>generally do portraits--people who want "glamour shots" want flattery, not reality.
>Hopefully this was just an outtake from the shoot and she got what she wanted from the rest.

Well its interesting because she didn't like any of the shots I took including this one.

She was looking for a shot to impress a musician. I convinced her that being an artist, the musician might appreciate the image. She sent to him and he loved it and now she loves the photo. When she told me that I of course boxed her ears and yelled 'How dare you! Never question my genius again!'

Thanks for the comment Rich.

Greg