Re: re-view

<<
"The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 18 Oct. 03. Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html  include:"

That's interesting: unless you joined in only the last 4 days the review I submitted las Saturday had the link at the top of the page.

When I'm away from my home PC and want to visit it I usually start in Google:
Search for "Photoforum Gallery" and it always seems to come top ;o)

Bob