Re: Color Managmenent for PS 7

You will find a lot of useful info here:

http://www.computer-darkroom.com/home.htm

and here:

http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/18800.html

and here:

http://www.normankoren.com/color_management.html

and here:

http://www.drycreekphoto.com/default.htm

and here:

http://digitaldog.imagingrevue.com/tips/

Enough?

Per

tisdagen den 21 oktober 2003 kl 00.26 skrev Russell Baker:

I just installed the upgrade from PS 5.5 to PS 7.

I used to have a neat link to a site that gave all sorts of info
as to how to set color preferences, color management etc etc.

Does anyone have suggested links....................

Yes I know the book that came with the upgrade
has some info....but the link I had sort of walked you
through the set up with recommended settings.

Thanks.

Russ R.E. Baker Photography rebphoto@pronetisp.net