Re: Candlelight photos

I believe the developer was Promicrol. Edwal used to make something similar but
I forget the name. Without thinking too much if what you want is speed is to
use paper developer instead of film developer. D-72 or similar. This will
probably result in blocked highlights and significant base plus fog along with
grain ... hmmm ... I wonder if it is worth it? Well, in the area of special
effects I believe it certainly may well be!!!

Another tack to gain speed is to prefog your film to an overall base level.
The idea here is that fewer photons will then need to be collected in order to
"kick over" any given silver halide into developable state. Wait, I need to
get my morning coffee ...

andy