From: "trevor cunningham"
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"

Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 9:07 AM
Subject: New to the list

> Hello,
> I'm currently a teacher in Cairo, Egypt who has been commissioned with
the responsibility of developing and implementing the school's
photohraphy class. In my research I've come across this list and have
been lurking for about a week now. I was hoping that if anyone has time
to write down a few internet resources that could help me develop a
larger variety of instructional materials it would be absolutely
fantastic. I really look forward to participating in this list and
communicating with people I could only learn from.