Re: advice for darkroom supplies

I have a bunch of darkroom equipment and chemicals available and can make it available to you at a reasonable price. As for film you can get any
kind you want at the RIT bookstore. You can reach me at 585 671-7626. My name is Jim Di Lorenzo. Hope I can be of help to you. Regards,
Jim D.
On Monday, Oct 13, 2003, at 20:10 America/New_York, Helene Kramer wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

<image.tiff>
Do you Yahoo!?
From:
Helene Kramer <referral_code000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Oct 13, 2003 19:04:51 America/New_York
To: photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
Subject: advice for darkroom supplies

I recently bought a Nikon N65 and will soon be getting my lense, I will also need to start my own darkroom at home and invest in buying film in bulk. Any advice on where I can buy affordable good quality black and white film? Also, how can I get the chemicals I need for my darkroom? Any websites that I can go to? OR just check out walmart?? I am on a tight budget of only $200 ---for darkroom supplies and film.

Thank you.

Helene

<image.tiff>
Do you Yahoo!?