Mlildy off-tpoic: Not dsicsusnig vriesus

Well: whether it's OT or not depends whether you think human perception
(as it applies to readin) has any relavence to photography / imaging.
Personally I think there is a link: Reading photographs is not just scanning
the pixels as if we were dumb machines ...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

There is a page dicussing this meme at:
http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/~matt.davis/Cmabrigde/

Bob