Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:55:47 +0000
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@iss.techops.verio.net>
To: revkrme@divinelightphotography.com

smark@flinet.com
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<smark@flinet.com>:
host mx1.veriomail.com [129.250.36.51]: 550 cannot deliver to smark@flinet.com

From: <revkrme@divinelightphotography.com>
To: <smark@kani.wwa.com>
Subject: get cut loan fees
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:19:51 +0300

Q29uc29saWRhdGUgRGVidA0KDQpGaW5kaW5nIHRoZSBiZXN0IGhvbWUgbG9h biBoYXMgbmV2ZXIgYmVlbiBiZXR0ZXIsDQoNCkNvbXBsZXRlIG91ciBzbWFs bCBmb3JtIGFuZCB1cCB0byAzIGxlbmRlcnMgd2lsbCBjb250YWN0IHlvdSwg aW5zdXJlIHlvdSB0aGUgYmVzdCByYXRlLg0KDQpWaXNpdCBoZXJlIGZvciB5 b3VyIGNvbXBsaW1lbnRhcnkgcXVvdGUNCg0KaHR0cDovL2JAY29vbG1lZGNl bnRlci5jb20vY2dpLWJpbi9hZmZpbGlhdGVzL2NsaWNrdGhydS5jZ2k/aWQ9 c21ldiZt

Sidney,

I wasn't able to de-cypher your message. Somebody is using your URL? What is your URL and what's there now? Who handles your account?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING