RE: First portrait session (part deux)

I used to check out the catch lights in the eyes of models in fashion magazines to count the catch lights and see what type of lights were used. My wife doesn't believe that's what I'm doing but it is. Now all I can see is the catch lights and if they're very large or there are more than two, they bother me.

> Now, in the shots you
> showed the eyes
> were bright and had great reflections in them.

I was very happy with that one aspect of the shots. I've taken many shots where the eyes were dark and lifeless so I really appreciate it when they look good. I'm not sure what gets them to look like that but I like the results.

Thanks for your help Les.

Greg