Re: Dye-Sub Printers?

I am wondering the same too as I saw one in CopyMax and the price was $399.00
and when they came out they were $999. The thing that caught my eye was the
claim that the prints  would last over 100 years. The printer lays down a coat
of UV as the last layer which is why I assume the prints last so long.