Re: Least expensive "manual" digital camera

Peace!
Biliana, Andy asked the Q not Dan. :)
Recently, my photo-uneducated friend bought A70 and is pretty happy with it
(he bought it for ~$299). I talked to him on phone the other day and he told
me that he was told by the salesperson to take pictures on "green" mode! and
everything is working out well for him :)
There may be cheaper than this one.
Andy, can one not make a digital camera using a cheap scanner?
achal