A free digital photography textbook from Dennis Curtin - FYI

List HQ received the following note from an author many of you probably know.
It seems pertinent to one of the many missions of PhotoForum so here 'tis!

I thought you might be interested in my new project--a free textbook on
digital photography. I'm not sure of it's future, but it will be free for
this and the next academic year. It's described at www.photocourse.com. In
the last 3 weeks about 40 schools have signed up to use it. I'm writing like
crazy to keep ahead of them.

Denny

Home of the Short Courses digital photography book publishing program
http://www.shortcourses.com

Dennis Curtin <denniscurtin@comcast.net>
16 Preston Beach Road
Marblehead MA 01945