Re: Galleria Impassions 18 Sept 03

Hey, it's art. You don't like it, that's great. I like it just as is.
I find perfection extremely boring, don't cha know? Besides, I like to
represent real life, in real life shit happens and foreground leaves
get in the way out of focus. Gives a nice depth don't cha know.

Jim

Trust the AF totally ... that's what amateurs do.
You would have had a "pin sharp" rendition of a blade of grass-like-stuff with some boken birds in the background ;o)

Bob