Re: Model release Question

Hi Jim,

My machine always notifies me whenever some of these plugins wish to
install.  Too old for auto install.  I had no notification on her site .
Therefore, I conclude I had already installed whatever it may have been.
I know your feelings about microsoft;
I resisited at first, too.  But it got where I couldnt get on some sites
without a big hassle and it became hard to communicate with my friends.  I
didnt just give up, but realized I had to wait for a more opportune moment.
Nothing that big will stand forever.  In the meantime,
I have other concerns.  I have learned what and who to trust.  Most of these
downloads are harmless updates or plugins from genuine sources.  If a
website offers me one, I just take it, and enjoy the site.
I'm sorry your resistance leaves you in the position of having to ask Leslie
and her husband to change what they have a lot of time and effort and
doubtless the latest technology (read $) in. They are attempting to impress
prospective clients . ( Which  I am sure they will either way because the
product is extremely good.)
My security is fine.  As I pointed out earlier, I do not live in fear.  This
is a machine and the company that offers the programming for it is not god.
At least not in my life.  I have songs to write, poems to compose,
photographs to take, grandchildren to enjoy and stories to swap with old
friends.  One minute with a rose might do you some good too.
I have no firewall, I have no virus checker.  I do not need them because I
pay Verizon to worry about that.
This is why I find your paranoia so puzzling.

Yours,