Re: Model release Question

In a message dated 9/12/03 10:16:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
chandler@yomogi.or.jp writes:

<< The key to it all is the expression "standard Microsoft something".
 Micro$oft's concept of "standard" is "works with at least some other M$
 software". This seems to work with M$ Exploder - so if you agree with M$
 that everyone should use only M$oftware, no problem.

 It's not difficult to achieve the highlight background thingy without
 using applets, btw, and in such a way that if a browser doesn't support
 the particular effect, it still provides the link functionality.

 Brian Chandler

Thanks so much. Would it be possible for my husband to contact you about
this? He seems to think that if we use the standard stuff, it will be ugly. This
will also take a significant amount of time since we have at least 70 pages.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm