Blacklisted again!

I attempted to reply to an off-list email sent to me by WRGill but I got this error back -

>Your mail to the following recipients could not be delivered because
>they are not accepting mail from Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca:
>	wrgill

In WRGill's message it states "Sorry you took umbrage to it, nowhere did I get the impression that it needed to be Black & White to qualify for this group."

I just wanted to clarify that as far as I know (feel free to correct me Andy) aside from obvious legal restrictions, pretty much anything goes as far as content. You'd have to really stretch it to beat some of the crap I've submitted.

Greg Fraser