Re: magazine publishing rights help

Fred van Sand <vze59cgy@verizon.net> wrote/replied to:

>Are you talking about just your name? That always showed up as text.
>But if you are talking about the  reply address, it always shows up as html
>on my mail program. (xxx@xxx.com)
>Your http address is in html on my machine.
>The fact is the xxx address just showed as html.
>Perhaps it is my program, but even in Netscape, the same thing happened.
>I have asked a couple of my IT friends about this no html business and they
>wrinkle up their faces and say "hunh?".
>So, whatever it is with you and your problem about html, its gonna stay your
>problem because I'm not changing my machine or program to suit one person
>out of dozens that I have corresponded with over the last several years
>without any complaint.  If you dont like the messages I send or the way I
>send them, block my email address on your reader.

I assure you once again my sig and my email are pure text. What your
crappy email program does to it is another story.

While I personally have no problem with HTML, since I don't and won't
read HTML in email, others may have a problem if your email has a
virus. It's a list rule, no HTML. But you knew that, right?

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/