Re: magazine publishing rights help

Vlad de Impala <snapper@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> <<<
> Your signature comes across in html too, as everyone's does.
> >>>

> Really?
>

> Don't some mailers choose to display things that look like hyperlinks as hyperlinks even if the incoming message is text only?  That's a very different thing from "all signiatures being transmitted as HTML"

Yes, they do, though typically only if you include the full address. So
imaginatorium.org doesn't look like a link, but the one in my sig below
does....

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/stuff/photo.htm

(Oh yeah, we'll get the geo link working as soon as the teleportation
protocol is fixed...)