Re: magazine publishing rights help

LScottPht@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>True, true, true, but I really am a purist which is why I don't like to
>actually shoot events because typically you need flash and they don't want anything
>grainy. I was actually offered a job photographing the high society fashion
>scene, but I turned it down (stupidly) because I don't use flash and don't like
>that type of thing. That was a very well paying job, but I would rather give
>it to people that want to do that.

Hi Leslie.
	It's usual for messages to have a quoted part at the top like
here. That way people know what the heck you're talking about. I
noticed you were in too much of a hurry to do that here and I for one
can't tell who you're replying to or what you're saying.

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/