RE: Inkjet Halftone Settings

Hi John,

She's an inkjet printer. I've been reading a book on Photoshop that only briefly (in my opinion) touches upon printing and the author primarily talks about halftone screen setup. I've read it a couple of times but I thought he was talking about halftone screens on inkjet printers. The control applet for the printer does have settings for halftone screens which leads me to believe the printer uses them for printing.

As for resolution settings there is a slider for quality/speed and also a fine/moderate/crap setting.

Greg