Re: Critique of Foto's

Thanks! I would love to have another internet access (I am signed up for
Earthlink as well), but everyone knows my AOL email and all my files are connected
to AOL, so it would be too time consuming to totally switch. I even noticed
that on one of the other forums, you cannot join if you are with AOL because
when they try and send you your access info, AOL considers it spam and doesn't
let it through. Unfortunately, I am kind of stuck with it right now.

Leslie Spurlock
<A HREF="http://lesliescottphotography.com/";>Leslie Scott Photography</A>
<A HREF="http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm";>Leslie Scott
Photography and Tours</A>