Re: Critique of Foto's

I now see that both of you with problems seeing the page are on AoHell. I'll have to check with a friend of mine to see whether AoHell is interfering with your access to the page in some way, but in the meantime you might also look around your computer for Internet Explorer, launch it and type in the URL in my previous message.

Try that after you have logged in to AoHell to get your mail but before you log out. You should be able to see the page with the images on it in IE on your AoHell account even if you can't see them from within AoHell's terribly cluttered interface.

While you're at it, go find another internet service provider. Most of them are considerably less expensive and don't make you pay for advertising and all that clutter.

Makes the internet much more pleasant in my opinion.

But then, by now, you can see what I think of AoHell!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com