Re: Critique of Foto's

At 6:21 AM -0400 9/2/03, WRGill@aol.com wrote:
Sirs and Mesdames;

I was wondering
 why I get to read comments on members photograph's,
but seem to be the only one unable to view
what the comments are of?

Willard Gill, Carmel, California

Well, I guess there is a possible reason. It may be that you haven't yet figured out that the message each Saturday from Andrew Davidhazy contains not only a list of the images in the gallery this week but also a "link" to the web site where those images can be viewed.

The possibility is that aol, to which you subscribe, clutters your screen up with so much junk that you haven't yet figured out how to get to the web page, very likely in my experience with AoHell. It may also be that there's so much spam in your mail window that you despair of every locating the real stuff so you discard the message from Andy, not being certain that it's something you should open!

If either of these is the case, I suggest you determine where you insert the web URL for the page http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html and put it there and click on whatever button there is to go there. Or alternatively you can double click on the URL above and go to the page without having to retype it into the line above your AoHell mail window.

Then you will begin to see the images Kostas just expounded upon!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com 508-563-6822