Exceptional List Member

Hello again Everyone!

What a wonderful surprise I got this morning when I went to the mailbox and there was a package from "Doug"...what could it be? (the Kodak paper box was a lure to open it) I opened it and found a book titled "Techniques in Photojournalism" And a note inside the book that read.....

Angi-This is my college textbook from 30 years ago-an oldie but goodie-perhaps you'll find something useful between it's pages- Sincerely, Doug"

Also enclosed was the business card of Doug Seibert....what a generous gesture!!! I will read it cover to cover and cherish it always! Apparently Doug had emailed me privately to let me know to expect the package...but my computer has been down for a couple of days/ the package got here before I got the email..nice surprise! Thank you again Doug...and all of you for your excellent advice!

Angi