Pricing help

Help!!  I have my first opportunity to do some commercial work and have no
idea on how to price it.

The company would like several pictures of the outside of their establishment
along with about 15 pictures of the inside (no customers in the pictures).
They would like 3 hard copy sets of all the pictures along with a copy on CD.
Questions are:
What do I charge for my time?
What do I charge for the prints and CD?
Are there limitations that I should put on the use of the pictures?
I have heard that there are copies of "standard" contracts that you can use.
Any idea where they are on the net?

Any help is appreciated as this is my first BIG break.
Answers to forum or sunrisechateau@aol.com.

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions.

Greg