Re: SoBig

At 10:19 PM 8/25/03 +0100, you wrote:
Hi,

My virus checker is intercepting the SoBig Trojan Worm arriving at my
machine at the rate of about 10 - 12 a day.

Make sure you have your virus checker installed and up to date and don't
open any unknown or unexpected attachments.

Chris
Web Page
http://www.chrisweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Chris,

Students are returning to school with new un-protected computers and are raising havoc with the net. Also the worm seems to have new iterations.
It seems to me that mail services and lists should require active virus protection as a condition for use.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
http://www.panoramacamera.us