RE: Gallery Reviewsre, PF Exhibits on 08-23-03

Thanks for the comments David. I took this shot about 6 years ago before I knew there was such a thing as composition and because of that, it was a very difficult shot to work with. It took me a couple of hours of cropping and rotating to get to this point.

Greg