RE: this must be the bairgain of a lifetime! (kidding

Looks to me like a web crawler of some kind "harvested" that address and sent
you automatic mail. List HQ would not send you or forward any such note.
Unfortunately for all of us the amount of spam mail and abuse of mail through
deceptive and misleading practices has increased tremendously lately.

I am receiving mail that looks like it came from me (!) and wherein I am
offered all kinds of "opportunities" to better myself, etc. The list itself is
somewhat protected at least for now - although you may receive abusive mail
that bears the list's address or that of any of us that use email.

yep but i do hope that does not happen

i guess you understand it was new to me and and i thought it was reasonable to inform the list/Hq, since it was an "offer" of promoting PF's site....

anyway....see ya, kostas