Re: Gallery Viewing

Hi Greg,

Thanks for contributing your insights re: the photographs - i am sure everyone
much appreciates it!

As for Eastman's music room - I think that is what it is - there is a huge
organ on the side of the room I took the photos from. From a balcony looking
down into the room. The stitching is really only fair as a potted plant went
missing in the process! - but i was simply going for an "impression" so I think
one does get that from it!. Apparently  there were many more "trophy" heads
scattered about during his time but the current curators decided to limit
(or eliminate!) them. (PC strikes again!)  :)

have a good week,

andy

PS: there is still a bit of room for photographs for upcoming weekend!