From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
Sent: 10 August 2003 03:39
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Cc: andpph@vmsmail.rit.edu
Subject: Re: About the Gallery...

>Actually the main lesson is that who gives a flying phutt anyway.
>Why worry about images: they are taken and then they are gone. Albums
>are just baggage: landfil after you die. With pixels ... they never were

A nihilist I see! :)  well, in the long term I am not totally in
disagreement
with the statement!

However, at least for the time being it is useful to be able to archive them
at
least for the several times that their sale might contribute to my financial
well being - if only to a very small extent!

Oh, and while _my_ arrangements of digital data will be insignificant
possibly
those of others may contain some information of interest (not that it will
probably mean much) to future generations who might just wonder what society
was like in the early 2000s.

:)
andy