Re: About the Gallery...

Hi Jeff,

yup ... I "still" wish though that each time I made a _good_ digital photo I'd
have the silver halide equivalent to it! I somehow don't trust being able to
find images made up of those pesky pixels and pits in CDs or magnetic data
points on a disk ... hmmmm

Now we have film capture and transfer to electronic form or original digital
capture that seldom is written to film although possible with a film writer -
how about having a digital camera that writes the highest quality (raw??) file
directly to film on command when so desired. The film file is stored in
"human" storage devices such as negative sleeves and shoeboxes, etc. while the
digital version is stored on disks or whatever. If one finds negatives one can
easily tell what the images are. A magnetic stripe or a CD (unless thoroughly
annotated) yields no such possibility. A scratch on a negative can be retouched
while a scratch on a CD may render its information quite useless.

just pondering,
:)
andy