Re: Mini-gallery impression

RE: This weeks photographs my first impressions about Richard's photograph was
that it was too high contrast and I was a bit stretched to go along with the
title - even if it might be the actual name of the person in the photo. Greg's
photograph I could identify with easily. I hear the sound of a lone loon in the
Canadian landscape - neat. Dan's photograph was reminiscent or made me identify
with the place and subject but suffered a bit also from being also a bit too
contrasty.

> PS - I found a red pump that smells of cheap champagne in my jacket. I'll be
> mailing it to RIT tomorrow. If I remember correctly that was yours Andy.

  Shipping address for packages:

  Andrew Davidhazy
  Photographic Technology
  RIT - 70 Lomb Memorial Drive