Re: Gallery review by Marilyn

Thanks for the review & comments, Marilyn. I'll experiment and "place" more light on the waterfall area... though, I generally like to stay true to the original scene. The mist from the falls and the rising of the morning fog had cast some shadowing in that area. Yellowstone is a mysterious, magical place... and Artist Point is aptly named!

Cheers!
Janine
--

Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272

e-mail: Janine C. Hanson studio272@cs.com <mailto:studio272@cs.com>