Re: Any PF folks in Hollywood or San Jose?

Been lurking here for a while. Lots of good information.

San Jose? Yup. Live in Fremont, work in Santa Clara, just outside of Great America (on the aptly-named Great America Parkway).

Artichokes - Capitola, just over the hill and down Hwy 1 a bit from Santa Cruz is known for artichokes. Not the right season, I don't think......

My daughter lives in Hollywood.

When will you be in town?

Albert