Re: Quotation

Talking about quotations, I came across this one yesterday during a photo
workshop:

"Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in
establishing tonal relationships".
Ansel Adams

BTW, I am returning to Photoforum after almost 1 year of break because of
work, travel etc. I have been reading recent posts and I see lot of new
faces along with lots of old folks still hanging around. :) Looking forward
to sharing some new photographs with you guys. Yesterday, I shot 8 rolls of
APX 100 near Pascadero, Pebble beach, CA in a workshop that was named
"Beaches and Backroads" offered by PhotoCentral Hayward (CA).
bye,
achal

Achal Pashine, Ph.D
Pediatric Immunology
Center for Clinical Sciences Research, Room 2120
269 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305-5164

Tel: 1-650-498-7574
FAX: 1-650-498-6077